Thursday, November 16, 2017

on query


on query on saligramam

contd........

I’ve told many times not to ask questions related to astrology, numerology or pooja procedures as they are not my area of expertise. I don’t do job of ‘Google’ – of collecting data from all and sundry and giving you that! I talk only out of experience and wisdom drawn from it. What I haven’t practiced or experienced, I don’t talk about.

I don’t use predictive science because they are limited and based only on our past karma. What’s the use of knowing that I am going to fall today if I can’t change it? Instead of following some procedure stated by some one I would rather use procedures that help me to heal them from the root of my karma which is my attitude and thereby desire to change my fate thus!

So, ‘changing myself’ gives me far reaching results and hence I would do only such procedures. Hence, I didn’t get inclination to use procedures that would give me ‘material benefit’.

So I repeat, don’t ask me procedures to do any ‘pooja procedures’. Ask people who call themselves experts in it!

Saligramam is a ‘special stone’ found exclusively in River Gadaki of Nepal and has impressions of ‘conch’ made by the creature/river worms called vajra keeta that uses it as its home. This shape may differ and the shapes of impression on these stones give them their related names and benefits that they bestow on the owner.    Pooja procedure for each of these is different as per the tradition related to it.

Mythology has it that Shiva had to kill an asura named Jalandhara in order to protect Deva Ganas. But his wife Vrinda being a ‘Sati’ (women who are chaste and faithful to their husbands not only physically but also mentally gained a special power which raised them to a level of being a ‘sati’ – a pure one!) protected him from his vanquish. Her faithfulness and purity emitted such powerful vibrations that even Shiva became helpless in killing ‘Jalandhar’. So he asked Vishnu to diminish her chastity and Vishnu took form of Jalandhar and reduced her purity. The protective shield around Jalandhar became weak and he was killed by Shiva. Vrinda became angry and cursed Vishnu to become a stone and he is believed to take a form in the ‘saligramam’.

Saligramam as is considered ‘Vishnu’s direct manifestation’ demands regular pooja with full ‘nishta’ (all the rituals performed as per the scriptures and without any deviation even for a single day). Moreover, it is considered a treasure house of ‘power’ and hence can give both ‘good and bad’ effects depending upon the devotee. I usually don’t recommend any such ‘powerful’ tools as they reflect only our greed which we associate with anything ‘more powerful’ etc words...we tend to not see that they also will bring us down and tamper with our lives if we don’t know to use the energies correctly....and know to retain and sustain that energy regularly....

So before going in for such ‘stones’ or other aids /tools like ekamukhi rudraksh or huge crystals I would say beware and be cautious.....rest is your decision. Don’t get back to me on the same  again....(I mean on such topics or related ones too!)

Concluded...........


No comments: