Saturday, December 2, 2023

Who is the successful healer?

 


Contd....

Who is the successful healer?




In the same way, you could have developed an “essential Divine quality” like patience, being truthful, giving 100% to any work done without expecting anything in return and so on. That also reflects that you have used healing to its best use. You have gained the most by way of healing yourself. Sometimes, you may not have gained material benefits as much as other healers. But, if you have been a successful healer (as explained above), then you are richer than them with your healing. Remember this always. This is real wealth. This is the wealth that is going to come with you after death too! This is the wealth that is going to decide your fate in every life to come.

This is your wealth that will remain as your “legacy” and property (wealth) (aasthi) even after you are long gone!

So, work for material benefits too, but keep an eye on long-lasting wealth more than the riches of this world.

***************

# healing, karma, destiny, purpose of healing, healer, divine qualities, essential qualities, change attitudes, 

also read suggested: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=healing 


    Questions time:

    What did you understand from this post?

    How did you relate it to your journey?

    2 comments:

    Aparna Deshpande said...

    After doing regularly sadhan we are much comfortable and our jaurni is good there is a complete change in me thank you for everything ❣️❣️❣️
    Thank you reiki thank you reiki guruji ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ with lots of love and gratitude ma'am ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ

    Kshitija said...

    Sadhan
    Thank you reiki
    1. One of the major issues miraculously got healed and I got back my valuables.
    2. I am feeling lighter from with in.
    3. My way of doing sadhan has changed .
    4. I am doing my exercises with joy and have added few more .
    5. During the marriage there were situations where I went for emotional ride but thanks to reiki I came back and was able to continue to do work and participate.
    6. I am trying not to own things and people . When ever I meet people I own them and if the things dont go in my way I get disappointed and angry now when ever I am observing myself owning I am drawing third symbol.
    7. https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2023/11/freedom-through-work-and-relationship.html?m=0 I received an answer through the above post .
    8. I have become responsible.