Friday, December 1, 2023

Who is the successful healer?

 


Who is the successful healer?







You have been a successful healer not in terms of getting your desires fulfilled. It is not even in making your life easy and comfortable. You are one when you have healed at least one relationship of yours completely in your life of its emotion – be it hatred, jealousy or attachment. If you have outgrown any of these emotions in any of the relationships, then you have been a successful healer for sure. If you have seen the other in the relationship outgrow these feelings for you then also you have healed right as a healer. You have put healing to best you. You have healed the “foundation of karma”. And that therefore has impact on every future life of yours to come.


You are a successful healer if you have dropped a quality of yours that was detrimental to your growth like laziness, procrastination, anger, hatred, fear and so on and so forth. They shouldn’t be overcome for a week or so. They should become your nature. Your natural behaviour should reflect the new qualities that you have imbibed. They should be expressed effortlessly in you.

Contd....

# healing, karma, destiny, purpose of healing, healer, divine qualities, essential qualities, change attitudes, 

also read suggested: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2021/04/on-strength.html 

Questions addressed and points to ponder:



  • What is the actual purpose of healing?
  • If one doesn't get what one wants, then what is the use of healing?
  • Is healing to get things that we desire?
  • Healing brings us closer to our "Real nature". That is the actual purpose of healing.


  • Receiving things of this world is just the collateral damage of healing!!
  • Easing our life is not the effect of healing. It is just the by-product of being closer to our soul-consciousness.



4 comments:

Kshitija said...

Thank you reiki
One of the major complaint I had since past 13 years was My gold was kept in bank for loan by family members and I was very angry , upset , depressed what not . It was the major complaint, issue of my life . I never expected them to give it back to me.

Then this miracle happened For my cousins marriage they brought back my gold . They gave it to me . Taking it in my hand I cried it was a very emotional moment for me .
After receiving it I felt very peaceful. Initially I did not realise but suddenly it dawned on me one of the major complaint , concern of my life which I was carrying for 13 years is no more there. It felt very lighter
Thank you reiki Thank you guruji.

BHAGYA REKHA said...

GOOD MORNING MADAM,
This is bhagyarekha

This week my experiences

1) I got styes (pimples) in my upper eyelid, I never stopped to go to my office and my sadhan.( I saw commitment myself).

2) I saw my daughter love & affection I thank her, and my daughter forced to my husband to take me to hospital, he took me I thank to my husband.

3) I went to my mother in laws house without inform them, I talk to her very casually came back to my home. (Before I had a fear to talk to her, I will create a scene & I will cry, now I am peace).

4) I do so many times forgive meditation but when the person came in front of me immediately strike on my mind what they have done before to me. I failed so many times,
I had a fear also if I do heal, they will comeback in my life again they started the same.
After reading this post Forgive doesn’t means forget- always? Forgive meditation not for them it’s for me I understood.

5) my chaltha hai attitude has changed

6) Getting enthusiasm to learn the new work.

7) “Iam living my life” when this word strike on my mind my body feel lite.

Thank you mam, thank you reiki, thank you gurujis.

Mona said...

Thank you for light circle on 29th Nov. I felt calm and was getting a lot of ideas on making others lives better. I receive immense reiki after the light circle for 15 mins, thank you. The next day I could wake up at 3 AM and heal a lot of issues.
Thank you Guruji. Thank you Reiki.
- Mona

Udaya Bhanu Nittla said...

Namaste Madam In Sadhan I understood easily, effortlessly, completed my S.A1 papers correction. I submitted corrected bundles before the date. Thank you reiki, Thank you guruji, Thank you Madam, Thank you mother, bhagya and Ramu. Without their help I couldn't complete it.