Thursday, December 7, 2023

Grace healings! Out of gratitude!

 


Grace healings! Out of gratitude!




This month, someone’s wish came true. Had been healing for since long! Finally! So, as a form of gratitude am doing “Earth Healing”.

Since 2nd am doing “Earth Healing” morning 2-2.30am – 3.30am (appro).

This is a special kind of healing. You may have a totally different experience may be - as an intuition, dream or a vision.

I want to know your understanding of such posts. So answer a few questions without fail.

Now, why am I telling this?

What is the purpose of such “grace healings”?

Am I telling this to talk about activities?

Is this some sort of self-praise?

Is this the only form of gratitude I know to express?

***** 

# gratitude, grace, healing, thankful, acceptance, validating what we receive, abundance, 

also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2020/02/me-my-guru-on-thanking-god_17.html 

 

 


3 comments:

Swati said...

Hi,
I guess it means giving back to the nature or divine through which were way one can for the grace healings or blessings received.

BHAGYA REKHA said...

Good Evening Madam,

This is Bhagya Rekha,

When I am Received grace of healings, the happiness and warmth felt inside, when I send healings to another, they said its healed on that time we felt happiness & satisfactions. receiving healings single (I) sending healings is multiple.

Thank you reiki, thank you gurujis thank you mam.

Kshitija said...

Thanks for the grace healings
I have known a way to show or express my gratitude.
When ever such posts are shared its a new learning for me on way of expression .
Also when ever I read this post I remember the class where mam has explained the importance of blessing people . As well as expressing gratitude.
When ever I blessed someone or expressed my gratitude I have noticed a change in way of my expression towards life.