Tuesday, August 1, 2017

On Healing!



P.S. Read previous post on Jada Bharath (again) from Bhagavatham


On Healing – It’s meaning, need and various techniques


‘Jada Bharath’ because of his attachment for the deer extended his ‘enlightenement’ by couple of janmas. So what?

Not only here, everywhere it is said the same. Every story (from the Hindu scriptures) explains how qualities of lust, greed etc takes us away from the ‘enlightenement’.

Why this stress of ‘Enlightenemt’   or ‘Realization of Self’?

Why is ‘sadhan’ important and what exactly is the ‘sadhan’ which is stressed so often?
Even before understanding ‘What is one most important teaching/technique….needed to practice’ it is important that we understand what healing is all about?”

From your questions and inspite of my repeated replies, it seems this is not understood correctly.

What healing is not:


It is not a “technique” or a ‘wand’ used to get what you want or don’t want.

Sadhan : It is not done to fulfil our wishes or desires.


Contd..........

RELATED READS : https://kantipadam.blogspot.in/search?q=healing

2 comments:

Kshitija said...

Sadhan : It is not done to fulfil our wishes or desires.
This statement is very true because even I started doing the the Sadhan initially to full fill my desires as time passed it is not the desire but it is the connectivity with myself the peace that I feel I am balanced after doing the Sadhan I know what ever I might be doing may be very less but the results are amazing it is like doing an exercise,yoga pranayama everything the more I continue doing Sadhna the more I am peaceful
Thank u reiki thank you guruji

Mona said...

True! Sadhan shows you the right direction. You might be "thinking" that you want something, but will only realise what you wanted once it is in front of you.