Saturday, January 13, 2024

What knowing yourself means?

 


What knowing yourself means?




Every year ask yourself this one question at the start of the year and get at the end of it “How much do I know about myself? Do I even know simple things like why I like something that I do and why I don’t like something that I don’t?”



A person who knows more about himself this year a little more than he thought of himself till now, is a person who has worked on himself. He is the one who is taking time to getting to know himself. He is the one who is getting stronger than before. He is the one who is overcoming his fears – little by little.



Make a list of things you didn’t know about yourself until yesterday, but now today.



Feel good about knowing this. It need not be just good ones. Even knowing that you are not responsible enough is good enough knowing!


No comments: