Monday, January 1, 2024

Milestones of the year 2024!!!



Milestones of the year 2024!!!




 

For the past few years, the first few months have been slack months and then we pick up the speed in the last segment of the year! This year let’s turn the tables…let’s have milestones right from the first day on!

But, this is going to be on you! Based on our past (all) years count, you’ll remind me of the targets to reach at every step. You’ll recognize and validate when the set target is reached!

The first is the only one that I’ll be stating! All others are on you! The lowest count of posts in all these years has been “59” for the year 2012. God knows why such a poor performance that year. Well, no point talking about the past though now!!!

So, let’s take that year’s number as our first target a.k.a. 59. If we complete 59 posts, then we won’t be the lowest this year – at least!!! So, let’s work towards that!

Next, what is the possible number of posts that we can reach this year!!! Each come up with a number, let’s make this race exciting!!!

****** 

# targets, achievements, success, giving your best shot, aim for the best, working aimlessly, pace up your life,

also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2021/09/one-more-milestone-in-blog-posts.html 

I had so many posts to go back to for this "also read" but chose this instead...you can go back and read other posts and share with others the ones that you like if you please....

Question time: 

Leaving aside our blog posts, what is your personal target in your life?

Take time - take whole week, think, write and then read, think and then post in the blog....

write your target for this year and then your target for your life - what are they?

Specify your material targets and your personal growth targets separately....

Let's compare notes at the end of the year......then we'll know how to be a better planner next year.....

4 comments:

Kshitija said...

I feel this year we can reach 200 posts.
I have made a list of my targets for this year and my life .

Swati said...

Goals and Target 2024

1. To set up a morning routine. Get up at 5am everyday day and do hands on homam and yoga.
2. Do shielding, eh with husband and financial healing everyday.
3. Rebirth meditation with jealousy, comparison, inferiority complex, anger, fear, ego, depression- one for each month(two weeks or more if I can) will add more 5 to the list.


1. Get better in yoga postures and to make my self ready to start teaching yoga.
2. To start a business/ start earning
3. Find my ikigai
4. Enjoy little moments of life and celebrate them.
5. Bring awareness in whatever I am doing.
6. Journal the moments celebrated.

Swati said...

I feel we can reach 290 posts this year.

Swati said...

Goals and Target 2024

1. To set up a morning routine. Get up at 5am everyday day and do hands on homam and yoga.
2. Do shielding, eh with husband and financial healing everyday.
3. Rebirth meditation with jealousy, comparison, inferiority complex, anger, fear, ego, depression, procastination, complaining attiy- one for each month(two weeks or more if I can) will add more 3 to the list.
4. Chant 365 malas of MM this year.
5. Do vastu healing every day


1. Get better in yoga postures and to make my self ready to start teaching yoga.
2. To start a business/ start earning
3. Find my ikigai
4. Enjoy little moments of life and celebrate them.
5. Bring awareness in whatever I am doing.
6. Journal the moments celebrated.
7. Read 3books that I bought last year.
8. Make my son's album which is pending for 4years