Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Reflections – On washing dishes – Stress is avoidable!

 


Reflections – On washing dishes – Stress is avoidable!




The other day, as every other day, I was washing dishes. The radio was playing on the side. I was stressed. I paused. I now started doing dishes with ‘awareness’. The stress started building. I found it to come from my ears. The sound was the trigger. I paused. I tried to find the culprit – ‘the sound’. I slowed down the tap. My stress came down. I could do washing effortlessly. Then, just to cross-verify, I increased the flow of tap, and lo! My anxiety increased. I decreased it and it decreased. I played with it a couple of times more. It was the same every single time. I smiled. This stress and anxiety were avoidable. I knew that now. I don’t have to heal it. I just had to remove it. It can be nibbed at the bud. I can be done away with at the source.

**Do this exercise yourself to understand this experientially – without fail!

Contd...

# mundane routine of life, spirituality, life and its facts, law of nature, law of interdependence, awareness, mindfulness, beauty of life, purpose of life, Reflections - on every day events, 

also read suggested: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=Reflections+%E2%80%93+on+living+the+moment%21

    Points to ponder:



    • Spirituality is all about USING LIFE SITUATIONS to become aware of yourself, your emotions, your pain.


    • Being aware of the same, we use that knowhow to outgrow it!

    No comments: