Saturday, January 20, 2024

Achchamma - Great character in a simple lady doing menial job!

 

Contd.....

Achchamma - Great character in a simple lady doing menial job!



“I don’t know what to give you maam. You’ve everything??!!”

“I have to save for my future. I don’t have money to give you”

I haven’t met anyone as generous as Achchamma.

I haven’t met anyone who ‘gives’ more than what they receive – except her!

She lives “exchange of energies” concept to the T”

I have explained to thousands (in I dg it self and yet). All have raised doubts, argued or justified their positions and inability to give. But, she at that ‘social-economic-strata” of society knew and lived it effortlessly.

She didn’t expect any returns for that nature or conduct of hers!


So, you see situations and circumstances don’t maketh a man!

Job doesn’t define a person!

A person’s character expresses itself through his job.

And did I mention that she has crossed 70. I ask her her age and she shouts saying “I don’t want to remember that. I have forgotten that and don’t you dare remind me that”. I laugh!

She is adorable in so many ways.

Her name is Achchamma. But, I will call her Mary. Because, well, you’ll see for yourself.

Contd.....

# menial job, character, mindfulness, awareness, attitude, life is all about attitude, happiness is all in the character, joyful, gratitude, abundance, validating, 

also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2017/11/jabala-me-my-guru_5.html

read all the posts of the link.....


No comments: