Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Last Grace healing of 2023 – Sadhan Zone 2023

 


Last Grace healing of 2023 – Sadhan Zone 2023




As already mentioned before many started on this journey of sadhan. https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=sadhan+2023 and https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2023/10/sadhan-on-its-continuance.html

But, only 3 completed the sadhan at the appointed time. To those three – Swathi, Kshitija and Bhagyarekha as a way of my appreciation I will be sending Reiki for one whole week till next Tuesday….

Way to go girls!



Others, who started but couldn’t continue, don’t feel disheartened. Some Reiki is better than no Reiki. So, good for that!

So, what are the lessons we learned by way of this Sadhan?

What did we learn about ourselves during this journey?

What can we do about it?


These questions are addressed even to those who discontinued for various reasons. Address these questions and you’ll hit upon a “pile of gold” at the end of the tunnel.

# healing self, on healing, sadhan, miracles, working out our destiny, destiny and fate, karma, life, abundance, 

Questions addressed:

  • What can we do to heal our karma?
  • What can be done to take charge of our lives?
  • Can we change our lives for the better? How?
  • How long to heal to see the change in our lives?
  • How does sadhan make a difference in our lives?


4 comments:

Kshitija said...

Thank you reiki.
1. During this sadhan period I have realised that I am my best friend and also I can be my best enemy.
2. I always cried to do exercise. Thanks to sadhan I am able to do it now with a smile on my face and have divided into small packets.
3. Sharing is caring .
4. Sadhan sadhan sadhan nothing like sadhan.
5. Tightness in my body has reduced many knots have been removed.
6. I am feeling lighter and lighter.
7. Thank you I am greatful to reiki .
Thank you as a form of gratitude to reiki I would do 15 minutes earth healing for the next one week.

BHAGYA REKHA said...

Good afternoon Madam,

This is bhagyarekha,
Thank you Mam we are blessed to receiving reiki

1. Doing sadhan knowing ourself what we are,
2. Healing our vikras.
3. habited of doing exercise.This two days i stop to do exercise i felt something i lost. (felt moody).
4. Leave everything to reiki, u just do reiki sadhan everything goes there own way.
5. Acceptance.
6. sadhan sadhan nothing like sadhan.
7. I thank you for your love.
8. energetic and enthusisam

thank you reiki, thank you guruijis thank you madam, thanks to all

Swati said...

Hi,
Thank you mam for grace healing.
Lesson I learnt from this way of sadhan is if we decide that we have to do or achieve something no matter what we find a way. Excuse is just a way for not doing and being lazy or being in the comfort zone.
Come out of the comfort zone and wonders can we done.
If one has to achieve something they find a way for it.

Thank you for the much needed blessing and sadhan 2023 when I needed the most and when I was at my lowest.

Swati said...

Hi,
Thank you mam for one week grace healing. I could feel on my third eye chakra . I am feeling the healing now.
Thank you mam.

Can we meet you mam?