Monday, January 22, 2024

Achchamma - Great character in a simple lady doing menial job!

 

Contd.....

Achchamma - Great character in a simple lady doing menial job!




So many of us complain about our jobs – the salary, timings, boring, boss or colleagues not being good etc etc. and here, this woman praises her Lord for placing her in such a good situation and for taking care of her – always!

 We all can take a leaf or two on the subject of gratitude from her – can’t it?

We have all riches and yet??? Our job however that is, is far better than hers. And yet, wherever we are, we go to our jobs with a ‘sad face’ – almost every day! (Need I tell more?). Think about it!

To be grateful and to love God or for that matter any person in our life, we don’t need to receive anything in exchange – and that she lives!

No classes are needed, and no counseling is required. She lives it so effortlessly! No doubt, she is lean, flexible and healthy for her age. Her stamina is mind-boggling.


People ask me “But Reiki/Guru/God should prove Their worth by fulfilling my desire to trust and be grateful, no? Let Him fulfill my desire, then “I’ll thank HIM”. They use all “dash” words for God/Reiki (later also say “I want you/Reiki/God to forgive me. Please do! NOT that I am wrong but because I am afraid your/their anger will harm me and my desire will not be fulfilled because of that!!!!

So in contrast is this woman!

There is one more quality that is a rarity for me to find. Wherever she cleans, it is spick and span! Someone once told me “The toilet should be so clean that one can sit and eat there. The way she cleans the bathroom, you can SIT AND EAT THERE! No one can better her work. That is the level of honesty, commitment, dedication, and sincerity that she brings to her job. She owns up to her job so well that she earns her entitlement of receive her service charges – 100% every single time.

She is no CEO or doing some great job??!! Yet, the lowliest of jobs, she has transformed it into her worship.

Contd.....

# menial job, character, mindfulness, awareness, attitude, life is all about attitude, happiness is all in the character, joyful, gratitude, abundance, validating, 

also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=Reflections+-+Life%2C+a+puzzle%3F 


No comments: