Thursday, January 18, 2024

The character that resonate most with you!

 


The character that resonate most with you!




Most of you must be reading /read novels or story books in your life. Language doesn’t matter. Any language storybook is good enough.

Which is the character you associate yourself with?


Don’t say “I want to be Arjun”. This is not about wishing to be like them. No. Which character is similar to you – as you are now.

If you are the one who hasn’t read any novels, story books, no issues, you must have watched movies/ dramas on TV/theatre. Have you felt this character seems and behaves like me? If it does, then which is that character? Why do you associate yourself with that character? Did someone tell you that you behave so or act so or did you feel so yourself?


Take time and come back with your answers.

You can have more than one character that seems similar to you.

Share if you know the answer.

*******


1 comment:

BHAGYA REKHA said...

Good Morning Madam,

This is bhagyarekha.

I always watch cartoon network,

Motu patlu cartoon one of the character is singham he is very thin & he wont think before his action. In my home my mother & daughter will say to me. (avesham akuva alochana thakuva )

I liked rudra cartoon he is a magical boy,I felt always reiki is also magical miracle.

I habituated when i saw the cartoon i totally involved, i kept my self there .

Not in that one thing If i learned book, watching movie, I talk to somebody,
unnecessarily i worried, over think, emotionally not balanced (crying), if there are talking normal also i will get the tears in my eyes (imbalance).

I dont know mam, I never recognized this. I will work on myself

Thank you madam, thank you reiki thank you reiki gurujis.