Monday, September 13, 2021

One more milestone in blog posts!

 

One more milestone in blog posts!





After completing 175 posts this year I just kept going - but honestly speaking was bit skeptical about reaching the next target of 200 posts. Didn't realize it when it happened as I was more focussed on just writing and posting. We have already crossed 200 mark and I am glad I could make this target too....


Next is 225. Don't know if I can make it but will just keep writing and let's see what fate has in store for us..........let me just keep writing and leave the rest to time......

thank you all for making it possible this year too.......


it's been wonderful journey - by way of blog -this year too for me and yours - well that is for you to say........

happy reading and  happy commenting.......

https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=wow+for+the+number+of+posts+so+far

No comments: