Tuesday, February 1, 2022

The love angels of My Life!



The love angels in My Life!




Pradyumna Sistla alias Kshitija says :

Kalyani and Sistla garu my parents. They have been the definition of unconditional love in my life . I want to share a photo ie a memory of my childhood with them . 
Especially kalyani she is an embodiment of love for me . 
After coming to reiki I realised the greatest blessing of my life . Thank you reiki .



Ps : they are my adopted parents .



PS : Look at the quote that she sent about adoption...."the world may not change if you adopt a child but for that child their world will change" well said - A photo is worth a thousand words and it is so reflected in this quote sent.....

NOTE : This sure must be clear for all to see how to go about in this exercise.. looking forward to receiving from one and all!!!

One more point : Yes, you can send about more than one 'love angel' of your life - just let it be one person per mail........and do write what that person did for you, means to you or in what way he /she is special for you....don't just say 'I love him'

3 comments:

Supriya said...

Beautiful! ๐Ÿ™

Kshitija said...

Thank for sharing the love angles of my life .
I thank reiki for blessing them in my life .

Unknown said...

I never have an idea of the word adopted in my dictionary for u kshitija. Love is always natural and unconditional release ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š