Thursday, February 24, 2022

The love angels of my life!

 

The love angels of my life!


Hi 💐
I feel Loved❤ , blessed😇 and lucky😘 to have one of the coolest Dadi's😎 of this age who :  


1) Loves watching movies in theaters with me
2) Posing for such crazy and funny pics (This was at 3am in the morning recently while attending one of her Great Grand Son's Marriage) 
3) Enjoying to heart's content Ice creams , Cakes, Cool drinks, Noodles & All kinds of starters the event has to offer😂😂
4) Is ever active and even in this age prefers to clean her room , wash utensils etc..
5) And not but not the least always BLESSES EVERYONE AROUND HER, Anyone who comes to her she always says "Kaise Hai ... Aashirwaad Hai Mera" with both hands

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for anyone to live with such people and I'm really the blessed one to have this opportunity. Love You Dadi❤🤗 - Vaibhav

Just a word :

When a grandparent enters through the door, discipline flies out of window...

I have seen grandma look at her grand-daughter as if she was just waiting to see her grand-daughter all through the day and when she looked at her, her day is complete!!!

No comments: