Friday, February 11, 2022

The love angels of My Life!


The love angel in My Life!







My mother is my love angel. With each living breath she cared for me.

She struggled, both at home and in professional life (even when ailing) to give me the best life possible. 

Her love has no boundaries, even in the afterlife, that makes her my guardian angel as well.

One should understand and believe that a mother's love is the sustaining force, so selfless, pure and unconditional. It has no beginning and end. Without it there is no life.

Every thing she taught me is my driving force today. - Sainath





 

3 comments:

Meenakshi said...

I concur ❤️

Rahul Deshpande said...

The only pure and unconditional relationship in the world is the relationship of mother and child

Sainath said...

Thank you, ma'am