Monday, February 28, 2022

The Love angels of my Life!

 

The Love angel in my Life!

The love angel in my life…!

While I have an imaginary picture of an angel,

I also have a faint idea, that, one of the 

meanings of angel is ‘God’s servant’!

I was trying to scan through the list of my

well wishers whom I can call ‘the love angel 

in my life’ that fits the above definition!

I can single this one person out, though 

others did their best in making my life 

worthwhile!

This person has been there with me since

my childhood, making me happier by 

helping me taste the small and big 

pleasures of life, helping me in taking 

decisions, guiding me when I am at 

crossroads, warning me when I am about 

to make a wrong move, cajoling me, 

coaxing me, always…!

Had he not been mentoring me all 

through my life so far, I would not have

been where I am today!

I had heard about guardian angels and

healing angels, but if I have to identify 

someone as ‘love angel’ in my life, it is 

this person!

It is none other than ‘me’!

Reiki first degree starts with expressing 

gratitude to myself, by saying ‘I thank and 

love myself’! I am the 'love angel' to myself!

The pleasure or happiness that I had 

enjoyed in my life is because of this

body, through the five senses of vision, 

sound, smell, taste and touch!

But for the love that I had for myself, 

I would not have taken care of myself 

so well all these years, and enjoyed through

these sensory organs and brought

happiness to myself. I am sure I will continue

to love myself!

While writing this, it strikes me and makes

me ponder ‘can I try and make my life 

worthy enough to be a love angel for others’!

-        Murali


Love angels of my Life - Valentine Day special - https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=love+angels+of+my+life 

No comments: