Friday, February 18, 2022

Me, my Guru – As you like it

 


Me, my Guru – As you like it




Like all days before, I went to the class more out of habit than out of decision/deliberation to learn. For me it didn’t matter when I entered the class. I always presumed I didn’t miss much. That was though not the case with most of the others. I had come to realize though one thing – that people who were regular and on time, who sat there with a desire to change for better always took home more than I did. They also valued the class more than me. But me – I found class interesting, dull, repetitive to good and wonderful! It was years later I was to realize that all this depended on how much I actually took and absorbed. Issues and points I was close to where ones when I found the class useless. But the same class was praised by some. When I didn’t have clarity of thought, I couldn’t absorb what she – our Guru imparted by way of explaining the issue or as a solution to it. And both times, I used to think she failed as a Master! Of course, I wouldn’t say it aloud but…..I was smart enough to cover my displeasure with her class or in her by ‘good and right sentences’ like “maybe I am not good enough to understand what you are giving us”.

She would just smile. And all those years I thought I had fooled her with her mental faculties and intelligence!

How naïve was I? 

Contd....

# Me, My Guru, law of attraction, destiny and fate, why we receive what we receive, how to change what we receive, energies, life is an echo, we receive what we give, giving and receiving

also read previous post on similar topic : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2012/12/me-my-guru.html 


No comments: