Friday, February 25, 2022

The love angels of my life!

 


The love angel in my life!


My younger brother Raju was another Loving Angel. His life of 15 years
 was short and sweet and passed away becoz jaundice.
 My father was a truck driver & mother went out for cooking 
to earn a livihood... Nobody knew he had jaundice till it was too late... 
He was a joyful & playful boy who was the only lucky family member
 to go along with my father in his tempo, to all the teerth sthans
 (holy places), the last being Kashi...
Before dying he told mother not to cry - 
"Main tho Annu Hun... Main Martha nahin hun... main yahin hun...
 (I am an atom... I do not die... I am here only)
He was an Advanced Soul... he was ready to go happily๐Ÿ˜‡❤๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Love you Raju... You are always in our hearts, Here only... 
as you had said before leaving❤❤๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

- Aparna Deshpande

No comments: