Monday, February 28, 2022

My resolve of today!

 

My resolve of today!



I draw energies from what I have.

I accept where I am.

I shamelessly and honestly look at myself for what I am. I don’t hide my weaknesses behind justifications and validations. I don’t hold others responsible for my weaknesses. As I look within – may be with fear and shame but when I do, I accept who I am. Then it becomes easy to drop what I am and become what I can be. This is the only way we can work out our freedom. This is the only way out of pain and suffering.

I use my energies to work towards my abundance with what I have. I don’t’ scatter my energies on thinking, feeling and wanting what I lack or didn’t get.

I operate from my higher nature like being kind, patient, forgiving, selflessness, discipline and so on. I draw energies from these qualities. Therein lays my strength. Therein is my secret to abundance.

May this resolve be for today and every day on from today!!!

***

# you receive what you give, law of attraction, Universal law of abundance, secret of law of Universe, 

related posts on this topic : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=Me%2C+my+Guru+%E2%80%93+on+Valuing+and+gratitude 


2 comments:

V Sridhar said...

Lovely post Mam'...and I love the resolve too...❤❤
Total unconditional acceptance of ourself is so, so liberating... and leads us to our abundance within & also enjoy the abundance of the world around us...
Love and Gratitude ❤ 🙏

Kshitija said...

I have made this as a prayer thank you