Sunday, February 20, 2022

Me, my Guru – As you like it

 Contd....


Me, my Guru – As you like it




Few days later another young man came to the village with the desire to settle in this village. He too paid visit to Master. He too asked the same question “Master, I wish to settle in this village. Please tell me what type of people will I encounter here?”

Master again asked “What type of people did you meet in your life?”

Young man replied “All were friendly, good, helpful and spirited”.

Master smiled and replied “I am happy to say that those are exactly the type of people you’ll encounter in this village too!”

The young man went away smiling happily”.

Our Guru stopped looking at us.

Today she didn’t wait to ask us questions. She went on with the explanation directly.

“You see in this world there are all types of people. The type of person that you are decides which type of person enters your life. Not only that every person has a good and a bad side. Your nature decides which side of his character he shares with you. So if you see only nasty and greedy part of people that is the side they will show to you. But if you see the good in them, they’ll show the good side of their side to you.

Contd....

# Me, My Guru, law of attraction, destiny and fate, why we receive what we receive, how to change what we receive, energies, life is an echo, we receive what we give, giving and receiving



1 comment:

Aparna Deshpande said...

Hello ma'am thank you so much today lots of things opening from my childhood that great memories good and bad but I expected myself what i am l am in this moment here and now ones again thank you so much ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘ thank you reiki for everything ☺️๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŽŠ