Wednesday, February 23, 2022

The love angels of my life!


The love angel in my life!



My Mom (Amma) sits with my Dad (Appa) in the list of Love Angels. She was a Beautiful Veena player and my first music teacher... She said "Music is a Beautiful World by Itself"๐Ÿ˜❤... I helped her when she was unwell & learnt cooking from her and today as I manage by myself I am grateful for her love & blessings...



When I was sacked unceremoniously and was upset with my boss who did it, she looked at me softly and asked me to forgive him, as the same person had earlier recognized & promoted me too... For a moment I was silent as the truth hit me hard, and without thinking I just forgave him unconditionally... It was one of those pivotal moments... I felt light as I forgave myself too and life was never ever the same again... Amma helped in making me realize the immense value of forgivness...


Thank you MA, Love You for everything you did for us๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜❤๐Ÿ™ May God Bless you with All the Goodness & Abundance of Love & Joy, wherever you are...❤๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™


Love & Gratitude ❤ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ™ - V.Sridhar

Just a word :

Many times we find and see that a parent is very 'hard, strict and may be harsh' too in many instances - in the way they talk to us or behave with us!

But if we look beyond those words and actions of theirs, may be we would realize their concern and desire to groom us against the perils of this harsh world. They had to be tough to make us tough. May be they suffered more than us while being tough with us - think about it!


 

1 comment:

V Sridhar said...

Thank you Mam'... your last line "Maybe they suffered more than us while being tough with us" is so very true... we need to be sensitive & grateful to her love, and by an extension when life or circumstances are tough we we need to understand that these are "growing life-lessons" and be loving & grateful to our 'Divine Mother'... Mother of all Mothers'...❤❤๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Love and Gratitude ❤ ๐Ÿ™