Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Bundles of joy - January 2023

 

Bundles of joy - January 2023




This year let’s do something different!



Every year we look at the list of our good moments, achievements, failures, dreams and all at the end of the year. This year, let’s list our “moments” every month on the last day of that month.



So, today being the last day of January, let’s list things we have set to achieve and did. 



Let’s look at moments that we cherish (of this month). 



Let’s recall this month’s Reiki miracles. 



Let’s put together things/people we are grateful to this month (some incident that happened etc). 



Let’s be proud of something that we did this month (it can be as simple as getting up ½ an hour early…). 



Let’s share how we touched someone’s life or how someone touched ours. 




Let’s talk about what we learnt and what we unlearnt this month.

Let’s wind up this month this way….

****    

time to revisit some of old posts : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=year


5 comments:

Kshitija said...

This moth unlike my previous months was filled with
1. Me time
2. Adventure
3. Fun
Lot of exploration
Thank you reiki thank you guruji

Kshitija said...

It was filled with adventure too

V Sridhar said...

* Sold my car at a good price.. Grateful to Intention Reiki & friend who helped me..

* Got my US visa renewed comfortably & easily online myself at no extra cost, when travel agents were asking for a 50k fee citing huge backlog due to covid... Grateful to Intention Reiki...

* Started running a few 100 feet..

* Finalised & firmed up my Himalayan trip for June at Himachal Pradesh (Chandratal trek)... The Himalayas are too special for me & I just can't wait to go back to my Home/Heaven after 5 years🥰

Been a great month and there were some beautiful moments of freshness & newness after morning havan at Sunrise on quite a few days...
Love & Gratitude 💖🙏

Mona said...

Great idea. I saw the post only today. Will do it for Jan 2023.
_ Mona

Mona said...

Bundles of joy Oct 2023
1. Cherished moments - celebrating dusshera with family especially sindoor khela, visited Amritsar and had a great time, watched Ramlila with my son, celebrated my father, grand mother in law and sister in laws birthdays, played dandiya for the first time (wanted to do it since childhood), Advait dressed up as Jatayu, my father pursued LLB and completed it with flying colors.
2. Reikis miracles - Was able to feel the energies in amritsar and also during Durga puja. Felt calm and collected through out. Dealt the short episodes of confusion and sadness with a problem solving mindset
3. Grateful for my family, gurus and well wishers
4. Proud of
my father who studied and successfully got a degree at an age, when most people think of retiring without any work
Being able to turn an irate client to an understanding one, and clinch a big deal with the same person :-)
I was able to do atleast double the Sadhan from last month
I was a lot more disciplined in my eating habits and a lot more punctual than last month
5. Touched someone's life - Surprised a distant cousin with a gift, gave confidence to a woman doubting herself, supported a small business
- Mona