Saturday, January 21, 2023

Me, My Guru – on chasing our dreams



Me, My Guru – on chasing our dreams




“Guruji, I hate my mother. No mother would behave the way she does” said one.

“Guruji, my boss is unbearable” continued another.

“My spouse is a curse of my life. What do I do about it?” shouted another one.

Now, there was no stopping others. Each one came up with one person, work or situation that was a pain in their life.

Our Guru smiled and adjusted her saree. But, even before she could open her mouth we started talking all at once.

“Please Guruji, don’t ask me to forgive my mother”

“And I am not going to do any healing to this person, please you have said that to me like a million times and I don’t want to do that.”

“Don’t talk about my attitude and karma and how it is coming back to me”.

No one was ready to take her solutions today. It seemed everyone had come with a commitment not to listen to her talk today. No one in fact wanted a solution. Yet, they were not comfortable being with their problem. It was a tough situation. Even I was one among them today!

She drank tea as we were shouting among ourselves. She still had a smile on her face. She wasn’t perturbed with our behaviour and attitude even today!

Having exhausted ourselves of our emotions and anger we kept silent. 

Contd....

# me, my guru series, on being optimistic, working on the situation, being pro-active, change the perspective, finding solutions, looking at problem, 

also read : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=change+the+perspective 

read also the explanations given at the end of the post for further clarification.....i can only do so much as explain these things from so many angles and give solutions in different ways....to choose to read, understand and apply is up to you....the one who does gets more than what he seeks....one who demands loses what he has also....




No comments: