Monday, January 16, 2023

Sankranthi 2023

 


Sankranthi 2023



When even one of you participates it sets the ball rolling - in your favour.....

One of you gave the link benefitted by reading that...



the other one
read that comment and went through the link given...

not only did you read it but picked up the excuse to be in some sadhan from there....



kudos to each one for such participation, such a wakeup call to self, such dedication, such self-motivation, such determination to be in this path of self healing.......


and you know how I prefer to show my appreciation of the same - yes, by being with you in this sadhan of yours along with you......for one month as suggested by you till 16th feb 2023

will be with you doing all the healings as given in the link given by one of you " https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2022/01/on-sankranthi.html "

Some may not be able to see 'the good' in this simple act and responsibility and initiative taken....

I appreciate it. It means a lot. It tells that you are working on yourself. You are not waiting for anyone to do things for you. You are working for yourself. You have decided to work and change things for yourself. All this reflects your growth and no body can be more happier than me when I see any of you in this zone! 

Keep working on yourself. Keep healing self. Keep gaining yourself. Keep being more responsible towards your healing. What you heal is not that important at this point as the fact that you are set on healing - some part of your life at least - one thing at a time - and that my dear is worth a celebration.....bless  you for that!


1 comment:

Kshitija said...

Thank you 🙏


https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2014/12/hinduism-art-of-asking-questions.html

Yesterday I was going through the 👆above post and the last lines of the post struck me they read as follows


“ Next, when you ask a question, never say ‘sorry etc ..’ (This I tell one and all!). as you all know, I started writing because we couldn’t interact on regular basis personally because of our life-styles et all and yet you all wanted to ! so, I started this blog. Like our class, this is also on interactive basis and I’ve re-emphasized it again and again.


I try as far as possible to answer your queries and clarify your doubts. So, shoot your questions – right and left. But yes, I would like to request you to bear with me with patience and not get irritated, depressed or angry when I am not able to reply immediately. There be with me. That’s all!”

The lines “ I started writing because we couldn’t interact on regular basis “

Yes this blog is a medium through which I can talk to her, reiki daily ..and get my dose of inspiration, motivation little talk of ours daily .. my me time with her.. she is all mine when I am reading the blog one to one .
When ever I am happy I open the blog to thank her
When I am tensed I open the blog to be comforted by her..
starting the day by reading the blog has helped me a lot ..
When she doesn’t post I go back to an old post or if not I search by typing the attitude or emotion that I experience at that moment and I receive my answer…isn’t it miraculous 😄