Friday, January 13, 2023

Me, My Guru – on asking the right question

 


Contd.....

Me, My Guru – on asking the right question



How many times must we have asked a wrong question and got wrong answer? And how many times we would have lived with that wrong answer?

Yes, we did get no for an answer, but we would have not only gotten yes for an answer but also gotten over our problem in the first place if, if only we knew how to ask?

This set me thinking on so many levels.

I applied it at the physical level and so many of my problems were addressed right away.


I applied it in my relationships and I found cause of my bitterness and lack of happiness and contentment in my relationships.

I applied it in me asking Universe/Reiki/guru questions and knew why I got the answer that I got now….

Now I knew why I lacked abundance in so many fields of my life and the reason and way to address that too……

I need to work on this area – I need to work way too much in this area….

Concluded......

******

# on seeking answers, asking questions, seeking, praying, you receive as you seek, ask and it shall be given,

also read :    https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=Me%2C+My+Guru-+On+a+Road+trip     

    



No comments: