Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Reflections - On good days and bad days!

 


Reflections - On good days and bad days!





Today, maybe was not a good day! Maybe, it made you feel bad about something. that's ok! It happens!

There are ways to address such a day. There are ways to close such days!

You can keep replaying the day in your mind again and again and asking the questions like ‘why did this happen/not happen?’

You can keep feeling bad about what happened and wishing it had happened in a different way/ or not happened at all…

You can heal it.

Or You can just close the day saying ‘jo raath gayee tho baath gayee’ meaning what is passed, passed! ke sera sera!

I prefer the last one as it is the easiest of all! But, I don’t forget to remember what it has taught me if it has.


For eg. Someone must have hurt/insulted/cheated me. I’ll not carry the pain and distaste of the ‘incident’ with me. But, I’ll remember not to trust that person ever! But, that knowledge will not let me change my emotion toward that person. If I had been helping him before, I still would. If I was liking that person, I still would. I just would stop ‘trusting’ him henceforth! 

Contd....

# on good days and bad, reflections, learning right lessons from the bad event, lessons learnt, life is a teacher, problems and solutions, 

read previous post for further understanding : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=Whatever+happens+happens+for+good%21 

Share your experiences, understanding, take on this post and suggestions for everyone to benefit....



2 comments:

Kshitija said...

I now understood what I am going through in certain issues.
Thank you

Kshitija said...

My initial reading of the post reminded me of the following post

https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2010/01/just-drop.html


The example given in the post gave me an insight on dropping certain things and not using them to spoil the other aspects of the relation with a person.