Sunday, January 1, 2023

Welcome year 2023!

 


Welcome year 2023!




May this year fill you with hope and aspirations!

May this year fill you with an abundance of joy and happiness!

May this year fill you up with tons of love and laughter!

May this year find Sun always shining on your back!

May the wind blow soft and slow on your face!

May you enjoy good rain and shower this year!

May you be blessed with material abundance in the very way you desire and deserve!

May every wish that comes true make you calmer and more peaceful from within!

May you be surrounded by friends and family in your tough times!

May you see more good times than tough ones!

May the young ones in your family be the cause of laughter and joy in your homes and lives!

May there be peace!

May you believe in yourself!

May you be open to receiving knowledge from every direction!

May you have sense enough to know right from wrong!

May you find the fake from the lot and stick with the real!

May your smile be genuine!

May there be trust in your dealings and life!

May you fall short of time to count the coins that come into your life!

May you prosper!

May you never cry alone!

May you never eat alone!

May you greet all with sincerity, honesty, and love!

May you earn and live truthfully!

May all your dealings be truthful!

May you be good to yourself!

May you find yourself!


#blessings for the New Year, abundance, 

also read previous post :https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=new+year 

New Year start :

The best way to make a good start of any thing new or beginning is to do it by 'giving'.

Send Reiki to people who have given to you.

Send Reiki to Mother Earth.

Send Reiki to people you are grateful to and for their well-being.

You can do all or just one of the above for today!




3 comments:

Kshitija said...

Thank you for the blessing .
I have sent reiki to people who have given me , Mother Earth , people I am grateful to…
I had a wonderful experience.
I had a dream of my guru healing me .
Some thing has unlocked in me I started speaking to people and express my thoughts, ask few questions , things etc May this may sound simple task but for me I used to live in the world of fear of rejection and never express myself with fear of getting NO for an answer . I observed the emotions I generated I used to feel myself to be a failure and used to generate anger, frustration etc etc.. due to which I was angry with my self as well the person..
Now I started asking and speaking be it at my job , with my boss , friend .. and I observed my emotions I observed that though some times their answer may be “no” I am not generating frustration, anger , irritation, etc towards me and the person.
This was such a simple thing yet I struggled to do it my entire life .
Today is a new beginning for me.
Thank you reiki thank you guruji.

Udaya Bhanu Nittla said...

Thank you Madam for your blessings. I started this year with reiki self healing ,healing others and earth.

Mona said...

Thank you Ma'am. I could not have survived last year without your blessings and guidance.
I sent reiki to my parents and mother earth, felt very calm and fulfilled.