Monday, December 26, 2016

Teachers – everyone : Me, My Guru





Teachers – everyone

Me, My Guru


Salman’s interview that she talked about got stuck in my head and I went to watch it.  I was sort of impressed with it. Not that I am a big fan of movie shows. The visual clarity I received from her lecture – when I watched that show, it was as if I knew every dialogue from it. It didn’t seem as if I hadn’t watched it. Her explanation was so good and I realized it now, that it felt as if I had watched it already! Previously, I didn’t get to relate her explanation or talk with the visual media, so didn’t know wonderful her explanation was. But now that I could ‘see’ what she ‘talked’ about, well, it was amazing. I really was floored for all I could say!



Today, I wished to share my observation of that show with others. ‘I watched the show that our Guruji used, to explain few things to us. Salman in that said that he hadn’t done any negative role and wouldn’t too in future, because he considers visual media as a very powerful one and it had tremendous impact on people who watched it. By way of my negative acting even if a single negative thought is seeded in someone’s psyche, then that would be very bad. Such social consciousness! I was impressed. I found that impressive”.


“Same observation” said couple of others.


“Now that this is over, can we hear about Shiva, Parvathi?” said someone.


“You people seem obsessed with this topic” she said mocking us “But are you ready to answer my question?” she asked.



We looked at each other hoping the other would happen to have some answer, but we all disappointed each other! She just laughed and said “From your observation, it is clear that he is socially responsible person. Rajnikanth also years ago took a decision of never modelling for any product. That really was surprising – knowing the amount of money in these fields. That shows that they are not “completely market and money driven”. What does that mean?” she asked.


We weren’t ready to hear such a question on this type of topic and hence were awkwardly silent. Thankfully one voice broke dead silence after few minutes “it means they are socially responsible citizens”.


“….that they are good people”


“That they are not greedy”


One person’s answer inspired others to answer.

...contd....

No comments: