Sunday, August 3, 2014

When someone hurts........







…contd…..

“But, but……” Priya stammered. “How can I? Is it not wrong?” she asked sheepishly.

“No. if that’s what you want go ahead and do it.  Why talk about it?  Que sera sera! What will be, will be! Why bother? Only thing that matters now is that you fulfill that need of yours to hurt her! Nothing matters. Just go ahead and do it.”

“I want to but….” Priya started crying “How can I? I am a good person – not like her.  How can a good person like me  do this?  Please give me some solution” saying this Priya cried uncontrollably!

I understood her position. I was also filled with anger yet my goodness made me helpless and that made me so desperate with anguish that wanted to tear my heart completely! I also started crying along with her. I saw couple of others too crying .  we all shared this helplessness towards the person who was being bad to us – who was bullying us.

How long we cried, I don’t know – but we were served water by Madhu and later tea by Sanjay. We drank water and felt a little bit collected.  Tea has a magical effect on us! We all sipped it silently and it seemed to calm us!

When we were done with drinking, she continued, because you are good I know you can’t act as ‘asura’. So, I was trying to use that negative person to make you more stronger and beautiful person instead.  ‘When someone throws a stone at you, collect it, keep it aside and then use it to construct your house!’

That’s smartness and the other person is used by you to grow and the joke’s on him/her. Right?”

“how?” I asked.  This seemed interesting!

…contd….

No comments: