Saturday, August 23, 2014

Desire - it's effect






…contd….

But, she didn’t look like one.  This time, this exercise seemed a bit difficult to apply.  I wasn’t even able to gulp this fact.  So forget about its application.

Two-three days passed, I was constantly thinking about her explanation. I knew one thing for sure. If I followed what she asked me to even without understanding or accepting it, I would always benefit about it.  This time would be no exception.  I decided to put it to practice. It was no use – nay senseless just meeting her, questioning her and seeking answers if I had no intention of walking the path she showed. No.  that would be waste of energy and time both for me and My Guru.  It didn’t make sense.

If I ‘really’ wanted what I sought – to be far above the crowd, I had no choice but to live and behave as one.  She was right.  This was no easy path but certainly not an impossible one too! I would walk on this path and fail than sit on the starting line and be complaining about life and life’s situations. Enough of living this life of limitations and mediocrity. I’ve hated myself so many times because of this and other limitations.  Now, was the time to break that and walk towards ‘my freedom’ – freedom from my lower nature and my weaknesses.  Let others go to hell. Their karma would do my job.  Let me concentrate on my journey to heaven.  Heaven - not which I would go to after death.  But the heaven, that I would experience being alive and being free from my expectations and negative emotions. Being able to give my best not for someone or in return to something but because I want to and I am capable of giving better than what I am presently giving.

…contd…..

No comments: