Wednesday, April 21, 2021

on Tips to address covid - AGAIN!!!

 

on Tips to address covid - AGAIN!!!


Thanks to so many reasons we see more number of people in our circle inspite of getting vaccinated too in many cases, being infected.

What do we do?

Do we seek pity from someone? "

or

"Are you seeking solution for the issue at hand?"

The second wave is spreading fast and many more than before are being effected. Don't panic. Do the following to avoid it with humanly possible steps that can be taken. Next if one is infected then address it with the required steps for that too........

Prevention is better than cure. 

Follow the golden rules - 1. Wear mask even when visited by near and dear ones. 

Excuse given - "but they are our people maam"

Ans : "Try saying that to the virus!"

Mask SHOULD  cover the nose. It being anywhere is not taken as worn by the VIRUS....so don't complain later saying 'but i wore mask maam....'


2. Avoid going to temples, shops, hotels and other public places.

Any explanation you give to go to these places reflects clearly on your poor sense of judgement. And you ALONE  will have to bear the consequences of this judgement.

"But going to temple should protect us no maam..." - NO! No God came down to you to promise you so! If you are infected then enjoy dealing with it on your own. Don't expect even sympathies from me.

We can live without shopping (especially sarees, jewellery, earrings etc...) till this covid passes. Shopping should mean ONLY fruits, vegetables and grocery - nothing more. 

Heal that boredom of yours if you are going crazy because you are not able to go to hotel/shopping /movies etc....

Already had given tips on how to and what to do during this time. Just am giving you the link so that you can go back to old healing techniques......

https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=List+of+things+we+can+do+during+quarantine 

I think almost all points are covered there. If anything is left out and you remember, share with all.

If I get it later, will share it with you all!

Till then, keep healing, healing and healing. There is almost nothing more we can do in present situation. Use it right and if we get past this time in this present body of ours, we'll have benefitted immensely - that is for sure! 



5 comments:

Aarthi said...

Thank you mamm.

After vaccination manaki fever vachi,if v go for a test ,it will definitely show positive,( mamm correct terms teledu,how to put it ane,)manaki ichina vaccination lo (antibodies:ya antigens)active ga vuntaye to fight against the virus,so need not to worry much... steam, immune food,hotwater best medicine.( Correct me ,if I'm worng mamm) .

Rahul Deshpande said...

Mam ..... One thing I want to express is that in reiki first degree class we were taught to CREATE A EGG SHAPE SHELL around us on daily basis requesting reiki to allow only positive energy inside / also we should chant daily in between our daily routine ....reiki and God loves me I am blessed. This is working amazingly
Thank you reiki thank you Guruji

Supriya said...

After reading this post I realized the amount of anger and frustration I need to heal within me. My feelings got stirred up as I remembered the logic and excuses that some of my friends and relatives gave for their complacency. Realized the true meaning of forgiveness. I will work on myself.

On another note, I got my first shot of vaccine this week and I cannot thank all those people who put themselves in harms way for me and the world around me! Understanding the guidelines for what it is and following it to the best of my ability is the least I can do to show my gratitude and appreciation.

Thank you ma’am for guiding me throughout this time. I have many more things to be grateful for!

Supriya

Supriya said...

Oops, typo error. I meant to say ‘I cannot thank them enough who put themselves in harms way....’

Supriya said...

The following post beautifully explains God’s ways of helping us, we just need to be open to receive HIS message and choose to follow his recommendation:

https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2018/04/me-my-guru-on-why-god-doesnt-come-to-my.html?m=1