Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Me, My Guru – Soul Identification – It’s need

 

Contd....


Me, My Guru – Soul Identification – It’s need




“But that means I have to become a sanyasi and go and live in a forest” replied Vaishnav dejected “I want to enjoy materials of this world still” he grumbled.

“Lord Krishna was in the midst of material abundance. And so was King Janaka. And yet they identified themselves with the soul and not with this body. And so, inspite of being in this world, they remained ‘not of this world’. And hence Laws of Karma didn’t bind them. Detachment is for the mind and senses. You can still be in the world. Just learn to remain detached as you go about in this world!” our Guru answered.

“This seems easy. Teach me how” replied Vaishnav eagerly.

We all were equally excited and ready to learn this trick.

And our class moved in that direction today……


Concluded....

# soul, soul identification, our real self, karma, freedom from karma, bondage, freedom, destiny, laws of karma, ego, identification of self, 

also read suggested : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=freedom 

(If you have any other related previous post that connects with this topic feel feel to give the link........)




2 comments:

Kshitija said...

https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2020/06/me-my-guru-on-healing-uncertainty.html?m=1

This is also one of the post I love the most

Kshitija said...

In this post
An atheist comes to Krishna and rebukes him about
Temples being closed due to a small virus and Krishna replies him that look closely I have turned every home into a temple .
I keep repeating my self these lines and get motivated to do sadhan .
When ever I do sadhan I keep listening to these words