Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Me, My Guru – On receiving more or less!

 

Me, My Guru – On receiving more or less!






Today, I was more than usual angry. I wanted to shout at her. I wanted to argue with her. In short, I wanted to prove her wrong in every single way. I was prepared with my set of ‘logical arguments and case to prove’. I had to be prepared with her. She was ‘clever in giving examples and proving her point’. I hated her for that! But today, I was more than just prepared. I was smiling cheek to cheek as I entered her premises. The joy of ‘imagining her to lose to my arguments’ gave me the high that I couldn’t explain!!!

We sat down. We completed our routine and waited for her. She came with a smile and sat down in her seat. She didn’t even wait for us to say anything. She started giggling and started speaking “Guess what happened today!? I was sweeping today and I felt my back was good enough to bend today. And so, I bent more than usual under the bed to sweep. And lo! I hit my nose on ‘The foot board’ and wow what a feeling! I stood still for some time, laughed and continued my sweeping. I didn’t even wait to mop. I simply sat down to heal. I hurt my nose that means somewhere my ego had expressed itself in the wrong way. I was being a ‘showoff’. First I healed myself off my ‘ego’ and ‘need to showoff’. I also healed my ‘image’ that I was trying to build or keep up with. I then sat in meditation to see where I had done these things in the recent past. I healed that situation even though I couldn’t get to the exact situation. 

Contd.....

# on healing, day-to-day healings, awareness, alertness, attitude, character, flaws, ego, 

Questions addressed :

  • How to use everyday situations and issues to better ourselves and our life?
  • What is it to be aware and alert in our day to day life?
  • Why doesn't Reiki stop me from being wrong even as I am doing it?
  • What to do when once I realize I am wrong or I had done something wrong?

Points worth noting :
  • Instead of asking questions as 'why this happened to me?' / 'why did this happen inspite of my healing? / when will this bad time end? / i just want to be happy and successful, why can't I? etc etc.... simply sit to heal every time you are hurt physically / emotionally / financially / psychologically or any other wise.....you would have used life and its issues to grow as a person. Over years you would have become stronger, fearless, balanced, successful, calmer, healthier, happier with good relationships and not to forget more beautiful too...........
  • Reiki is talking to use through our every facet of life. But the big question is 'Are you listening?'. 
  • We can listen to Universe/Reiki/Guru talking and correcting us/ showing us the way ONLY when we silence our mind. If we can't silence our mind at least don't support it. Stop supporting it in its arguments and there bam! you find your answers and solutions staring at you. All you need to do is sit and heal the required area of your personality.



No comments: