Thursday, April 29, 2021

Panacea for all ills!

 


Panacea for all ills!









IF and WHEN I fear, I sit to heal. I go to sadhan.

If and When I face difficulties in life, I sit to heal. I go to sadhan.

If and when I fall sick, I sit to heal, I go to sadhan.

If and when my family falls sick, I sit to heal, I go to sadhan.

If and when my family faces any problem, I sit to heal, I go to sadhan.

When I am sad, I sit to heal, I go to sadhan.

When I am unhappy, I sit to heal, I go to sadhan.

When I am depressed, I sit to heal, I go to sadhan.

When I am confused, I sit to heal, I go to sadhan.

When I am agitated, restless, I sit to heal, I go to sadhan.

When I am angry, irritated, frustrated, full of hatred and vengeance, I sit to heal, I go to sadhan. 


Contd.....

# panacea for ills, problem solving, cure for problems, where to look up to in times of need, pain and suffering, 

also read suggested : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=sadhan 

(Note : Those of you who read the previous posts suggested or any other post read, give the benefit of any understanding that you had from the same for others who don't. This way the others who don't have time or interest to read will still benefit in some small way from the link suggested or other posts that you read. 

Everyone is reading post daily and so must have read the previous posts too - not once but more than once. Yet i ask you to do this and read the previous posts. 

Reason - common statement i receive is "but, i don't remember that maam". Memory is not your forte. Trust me on that. You remember ONLY WHAT you want to remember, not ALL THAT YOU NEED TO REMEMBER AND UNDERSTAND. So when it is bombarded at you 100th time you may get it. I am just doing that duty. Still you can choose to ignore it 100th time too.....)




1 comment:

Aarthi said...

Mamm, Aug 8 2019
Jan 25 2015
Nov 7 2019
March 16 2020,few links on fear.(might b helpful for us)