Thursday, April 22, 2021

Further to little things to do during quarantine

 

Further to little things to do during quarantine



1. Do re-birth with "fear " too as many times as you can. Fear is the common emotion we experience esp. when being bombarded with all the negative info. we receive through various social media sites......

as far as possible don't read these news....how does it matter as to how many people got infected and died?

Are we checking out daily the death toll of accident cases or drunken driving?

Do we tally diabetic and obesity related deaths daily?


Check once. You'll be surprised how many they are daily? And they don't go away ever - that means they are here for ever - and yet we accept them and their deaths as natural. We don't work on our eating and living styles that cause us these diseases or any such diseases. Then 'fear' doesn't visit us. 

Where is the difference? ACCEPTANCE. Think about it. 

Use every technique taught to you in every class/degree/ session to heal that fear of death. We all carry that in our DNA. Time we healed it. Good let's use COVID to our advantage. Let's use it as a mirror to reflect where our fear is. Let's address it as and when it pops its head. Let's become more accepting of this fact of 'life'. As long as life is, death is. Sooner we see it, accept it more we will have energy, time and sense to celebrate life. We will value life more and be more respectful of it.....

Japam : Let's chant "Mrutunjaya mantra" say 25000 times in coming days. Shall we decide on completing it by 31st May 2021 or do you want it to be some other day? Don't count no. of malas you do daily and then say 'maam i could do only X no. of times..." 

Instead count backwards i.e., if we want to complet 25000 times say in 25 days, then we need do 25000/100= 250 malas. And then 250/25 (days) = 10 malas per day. Then we simply do 10 malas per day min. some days we are able to do more than 10. let's do it and keep adding it. most of us will notice that we are doing it in lesser no. of days than we started it. Greater the no. of malas that we decide to do and lesser the no. of days to do, greater is the sense of achievement in us. what say? 

If for some reason, some one doesn't or can't chant this mantra they can pick up 'Om Namaha Sivaya' but that would be 1,00,000 (one lakh) times that means 1000 malas. Take your pick and make a vow. Don't take it to show off. Take it to complete it. So many of you have already done 250 malas of MM earlier. You could do it easily then. You can do it even now. 

Sadhan : Fix 4 at least 1/2 hr sadhan time 4 times of the day like we did it during last year. Just sit during that time in sadhan. Have a list of sadhan to do at various points of time. Just maintain it reg. and lo! both your sadhan is complete and your state of mind - cheerful and healthy during these tough times. 

Others can share if you find anything worth sharing....


contd.....

On comment : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2021/04/mind-enemy-or-friend.html?showComment=1618857658752 regarding subconscious mind - 1. Your questions is very vague. So let the question be more specific.
2. What do you understand by mind in the first place and what does subconscious mind mean to you?

3. What is the purpose of this question? What is the basis of this question?

(All the above questions are addressed to all of you........every one is welcome to participate so i know where to start and how to go about that .......this topic is addressed completely in Aura cleansing class though........)

3 comments:

Supriya said...

Ma’am, please count me in for japam.

Off late I was thinking of starting a japam regime for myself - mainly because a lot of unexpected good things have happened to me during this ‘supposedly’ difficult times. I do chant, but had not challenged myself. I know, I should not wait.

Your proposal came right when my desire was getting stronger. Now I am sure my desire will get fulfilled effortlessly.

Regarding the subconscious mind, I have been thinking about it too. You have explained about mind games really well over these years for me. When I apply it I can see my mind games especially when I read my own comments. Sometimes I wonder what I was actually thinking. I need to work a lot on my clarity of thoughts and I need to develop the ability to tame my mind. So, for now I cannot add more to the request.

Thank you for this post Ma’am! I will look forward to more details on Japam.

Thank you Reiki!
Thank you Guruji!

Supriya

Aarthi said...

Thank u mamm.i will (MM japam).

Radhika said...

Thank you mam.

I was waiting for this message of yours. I started my side of chanting and will stick to it.

Regards,
Radhika