Friday, April 9, 2021

Just do that!

 

Just do that!



Recently there were lots of 'little things' I needed to attend to (as ever though!!) and I kept postponing doing them. My assumption was that I was too busy to do these things NOW! So it was for 3-4 days and the 'work' kept staring at me every single minute. As I passed the pile of clothes I had to fold it irritated me. As I had to clean my desk, it irritated me. Dusting, washing everything was so glaringly staring at me all through the day and I was getting more and more irritated. 

So say on the 4th or 5th day, when I went into my room and saw the pile of clothes I started folding them. I had actually gone into that room for some other work and yet.....it took say 10mts to do that job. I was surprised. My clean room gave me a high and incentive enough to go for my next pending job. 

And then that took say 15mts. Every job I took up took something between 5-15mts. I ended up doing all the pending jobs that day. 

And as a perk I made myself a wonderful cup of tea and relished it satisfied of the jobs I had completed..! 

What does this incident teach us?

Do we have something to take home and apply in our day-to-day life?

Will this post make a difference in the way we conduct ourselves from now on?

Why did I not do the chores the first time itself? Why did I postpone it in the first place?


# postponing, little jobs, just do it, now or never, heal now, its easy to do now than later........

also read suggested : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=postponing 

Questions answered and addressed :

  • How to address the pain that we experience of 'future'?
  • Can we address the fear that comes when we are thinking of the future?




2 comments:

Kshitija said...

I often have this experience and I remember reading the blogpost on cleaning where there was a quote that says “ instead of cleaning the room I will just turn off the lights ..:”
When ever I feel I do not want to do the work I remember this quote from our blog have a smile and start working on it .
In the first place if sit and observe I dram that some one will come and address the chores or things for me and as long as I am waiting for that someone I am in a turmoil as soon as I take up or own up the responsibility I clean it and my inner self feels peaceful and happy as though something has been cleaned in me .
Thank u for rolling the ball of healing .

BHAGYA REKHA said...

Good Morning Madam,
This is bhagya rekha, this Post is espically related to me, same feelings irritation, some body will come and do that work, after read this post i recognize myself i had laziness for doing my house chores, when i know the fault i don’t want to do means ignorance, i always compared to others, this are the problems, when i started my full body reiki, i had so much anger on me, things, people ,job etc every where i felt angry so much i got the irritation, i skip to do reiki, some times i felt stop doing reiki, i always remembered the class so again i started full body when i put my hands immediately i slept, yesterday night I said myself if u not complete full body u will not allow to sleep. Successfully i completed my full body, thank u ma m after i attend the class i started to doing reiki , thanku mam, thank u reiki, thank u gurujis, ( padipothuntai patukunai guruvu , kani padabothunavu ani mundhaga heicharinchi saraina margam lo nadipai guruvu ma andhariki dhorikinadhuku sastanga padabhi vandhanam) I thank u for ur love.