Friday, June 5, 2020

How to understand blog and Me, My Guru series especially




Contd……..

How to understand blog and Me, My Guru series especially

113 Aristotle Quotes That Changed Western History Forever
I can tell how and where you are faltering, tripping, going wrong as and when it comes to my notice. I can tell where you are heading with your present state of mind. Whether to abide by the suggestions or not would be your choice – as always! I can stay with you as you make this difficult, hurting and yet fulfilling journey within! I can cheer you along! I can be patiently waiting when you choose to take a break!


Famous Philosophical Quotes. QuotesGram
And I can let go of you when you decide you don’t want to walk this path and instead only collect the materials of this world with reiki taught to you! If your desire, expectation is something away from this, I can’t be of any use to you in any way! Instead of staying here and getting angry and hurt for not having your expectation met, I suggest let’s part as friends. Move on!  *

TOP 25 ARISTOTLE QUOTES ON PHILOSOPHY & VIRTUE | A-Z Quotes
Go to a master who can live up to your expectation – whatever that is! I am not a one-stop shop that fulfills everyone’s expectations. So go wherever your desire takes you! If possible, go without malice in your heart – for that would only be harming you in the long run.


Au revoir! And good luck on your journey wherever it takes you or with whom so ever you wish to continue it with!

17 Quotes from Classic Greek Philosophers

This is just a pointer on how to understand this blog especially Me, My guru series. Hope it proves useful to you!

Concluded........

*This is the answer to your question as to why some masters and grandmasters and their students are no more in touch with me.

# choices, expectations, desires, wants, hope, destiny, failure, road taken, 


also read this beautiful urdu couplet on expectationshttps://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=if+your+eyes+shed+tears+wipe+it+yourself  

Statements addressed :
  • "I hate to heal everytime i need to address some issue in my life. I hate it that I have to heal so much. I don't like healing so many issues in my life." - and related statements, opinions and choices

Points to take home :

  • See everything in blog as your solution to your problem as it is written only for that!
  • You applying it in your life or not is a choice you have. But the solution is given - the final way the moment crisis or difficulty arises in your life. Every time you raise a question it is addressed. Answers are not what you desire them to be. They are what they ought to be! Take it or leave them is your choice. But they remain the same - for one and all!
  • One who sees it as and when he does will sit to heal!
  • One who tries to understand with 'limited and twisted logic and reasoning' will suffer till he gets bored and tired of suffering.
  • This life or after 100 kalpas (in each kalpa we have multiple pralayas (end times like now pandemic) ) the final solution is always to go within and correct what ever is going wrong there.
  • To address our inner nature is all it takes to correct the issues that it reflects in our outer world!
Today's HW :

Go through one of the previous Me, My Guru post and read it with this new understanding. See if you are able to understand it better now! See if it relates with you problem now!


1 comment:

Supriya said...

Thank you Ma’am! This is very helpful.

Supriya