Saturday, June 13, 2020

Moment of Truth!


I say, 

Moment of Truth!

Awaken Your Soul-Fire With These 15 Spiritual Quotes

One moment is all it takes to realize that “the whole drama” of life had been redundant.


And then it takes one more of such moment to accept that to realize that fact all it needed was that “drama” of life!

13 Powerful Rumi Quotes To Live An Enlightened Life ☆ Elayna ...

हमारा किया सारा नाटक व्यर्त है यह समझने के लिए एक पल कॉफी हैं 

और एक ही पल की ज़रुरत हैं यह समझने के लिए की इस समझ के लिए यह नाटक ज़रूरी हैं 


ఒక్క క్షణం చాలు - మనము ఆడే ఆట ఎంత వ్యర్ధమయ్యిందో అర్ధం చేసుకునేందుకు. 

కానీ అదే ఒక్క క్షణం చాలు ఇది అర్ధం కావడానికీ ఈ ఆట ఎంత అవసరమైనదోనని ......






2 comments:

Kshitija said...

Yesterday’s miracle
Yesterday I have mustered the courage and I have spoken to the HR about what ever pressures I have been taking and she spoke in a supportive manner and suggested me that I can refuse to do something’s if it is more stressful so I have once again spoken to my incharge and my colleagues also have supported me in this regard so hopefully things must be all right from today

Aarthi said...

Good morning mam,
Intaa baga chepadam meku matrame sadyam,to see life so beautifully,see it this way ,put it to good use,learn from it,accept,experience,from every small incident.....u give a life & light to it mam.thank you mamm.

One request mam,this 21 june may v all once again chant,ya group healing will do( request mam).