Sunday, June 28, 2020

Few more tips about this blog


Contd....


Few more tips about this blog




The Ultimate List of Marketing Quotes for Digital Inspiration

But, even if you forget the story but have carried its import in your life and lived it, then the purpose is fulfilled***. Or if the story kind of helps you to ‘apply’ a technique to overcome ‘a limitation’ then it has served the purpose. Know the difference.

The purpose of a story is to be an axe that breaks up the ice... | Picture  QuotesOne person understands it the first time it is told!

And the other – well, he may need 100 stories to cut that ‘set understanding’ to break and give way to clarity of thought! Who benefits when is not what I can predict or expect.

My job is to keep writing till my hands and brain support me. My job is to keep filling this ‘river of knowledge’ with the droplets of ‘my understanding’ day in and day out like a small brook – with the hope that who so ever comes weary of their pains and sufferings may find some solace by drinking ‘water from this river’ even if be just a cup of it!

Whether a person just quenches his thirst or drops all his sins into this ‘river’ rests on that person. But this river like Ganges has all potential – each receives as per his nature – shraddha vaan labathi.

love story | Inspirational Quotes - Pictures - Motivational Thoughts|Quotes  and Pictures - Beautiful Thoughts, Inspirational, Motivational, Success,  Friendship, Positive Thinking, Attitude, Trust, Perseverance, Persistence,  Relationship, Purpose of Life

Only a one who comes with an empty cup can fill it all with this ‘water’.  One whose cup is already filled with ‘justification of himself being right etc, anger, hatred, ego will hardly have his cup filled with this water. It means even to receive a ‘little of right understanding and application’ one should have ‘healed enough and for quite a long time’.

                                  Stanley Fish quote: The purpose of a good education is to show you...

So, if you feel you aren’t receiving as much as others, benefiting as much as others, know your healing is just enough to ‘empty you of yourself’ as of now! So, don’t lose heart and hope. Keep working and keep healing! Each will receive as he ‘empties himself’ over the period of time.

                                                ✅[100+] Short Journey Quote by Phil Cousineau about Powerful,Purpose,Matter  for WhatsApp DP / Status, Instagram Story, Facebook Post. (618x918) (2020)

Seeker – empty your cup for Universe can’t fill it to brim if you’ve already kept it full!
And nobody, I repeat, nobody can ‘empty you of your misunderstandings’ till the day you decide to empty it yourself.

                                    Quotes to Help You Find Your Life's Purpose – Inspirational Quotes

And the good news is, “There is no defeat to the person who tries right”*……

                                              15 Inspiring Quotes About Living Your Life on Purpose | SUCCESS

So, I say again, keep healing, keep working and keep drinking from this ‘river of knowledge’ again and again…… 

Concluded......





1 comment:

V Sridhar said...

Thank you Mam...❤️๐Ÿ™...I love reading these stories, some of which I have heard or read before...It "Clicks" when I am open or when I am going thru a challenge & then it is like a "Universal Whisper"...๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ The challenge doesn't go away, rather becomes stronger, but I get a strength to encounter it... Many times I have seen something that I have read & underlined it because of its appeal & when I read it again by some chance I have felt a fresh new meaning emerge...that has made me feel - "Oh, my God...did I really read this before!!"

My recent WOW moments have been to connect to some Old Beautiful Friends & an Old Beautiful Master...๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™❤️❤️๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜... I realized I had never left them in the first place, but just taking a break or "time off" to find my space... & This Space has come from Reiki & All the healing... My own experience is there are sudden "priceless" rewards of love & awareness which is triggered by others, but essentially points to our own connection with our "Being-ness"...
Thank you Reiki
Thank you Gurujis'
With love to All❤️❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ