Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Me, My Guru – On Empty boat


Contd....

Me, My Guru – On Empty boat


life in my empty nest (With images) | Boat, Words, Sayings

After sometime, as we were talking among ourselves our Guru got up and left! Swetha got up to leave but Aziz stopped her and asked “Guru may come back. Why are you leaving?”


75 Short Inspirational Quotes for Women - Inspiring Famous Quotes

She smiled and replied “I came with a question. She answered even without me opening my mouth. My question being answered, I am leaving to put it to practice”.

“What was the question?” asked Rahul “if you don’t mind sharing with us…”




His boat is empty. (Chuang Tzu. Being humble. The way of Chuang ...
“Oh no” she replied “because of someone’s decision, I had lost few hundreds. And I was boiling. Even after doing so much sadhan if I am to bear this loss, then what is the point? I actually was boiling with anger when I entered here. But our Guru started the session with this story even before I could open my mouth to vent out my anger. Having received my answer, I am leaving” she was calm and smiling now.

I was surprised. So, I didn’t miss anything and yet I didn’t understand the story or take anything from it. I attended our session from the start. But this girl received her answer?!


“But what is the answer that you received” I asked a bit surprised.

Motivational quotes. You can't pour from an empty cup. Take care ...
“That, I like that monk need to address my junk inside. Otherwise every ‘empty boat’ that touches my boat can irritate me, anger me and question my faith! Empty boat represents every person and situation in my life. Whatever happens in life isn’t the problem. The anger was ‘always’ there in me. It just found its expression because of that ‘empty boat’. Problem is not the empty boat of my life. Problem is all that is within me! And so I am going to heal myself!” so saying she left the premises.

Contd....



Think about it :

Do you have 'empty boat' in your life?

What and how does that hit you and disturb you from your peace?








No comments: