Monday, June 1, 2020

on healing


On healing

We have stopped our group HEALING SESSION ONLY, not healing on the whole.......so be in sadhan.......

covid situation is not yet over - it has just started what with lockdown removed, the cases would increase and need to be in sadhan is now more than before......so don't take it for granted that we have done enough and relax......

just talking over phone and stating " oh, is it not bad that the cases are increasing ..." etc will not give any benefit what so ever......

be in sadhan. don't waste time in useless chatter and internet surfing.......

now it just means you can do sadhan as per your convenient time.......and it still should be for 3-4 hours as we did previously......do all that you were taught for yourself - even that would be fine.....

covid challenge is still on and so keep working on your physical well being and losing weight and increasing stamina......

sharing your experiences / insights/ miracle even of the past at least one per day should be continued for next 3-4 months.......

3 comments:

Vaibhav said...

Greetings Mam,

Wanted to know if the earlier sadhan related goal that you had kept during start of our sessions ie.. 10 Malas of MM OR GM etc.. is that ON Too? please clarify...

V Sridhar said...

Covid challenge on & Sadhan continues... enjoying a good physical, mental & spiritual balance like never before...๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿ™❤️...Thanks to Reiki Magic...

Have worked on the 'Expectations' & was in for a surprise also...Periods I thought I had suffered were actually not so... and the maximum suffering was in the 'career phase' & in the family issues where my expectations depended on others' behaviour... I was 'naive' & found this amusing...this I have understood, healed and feel lighter... Every person taught me something very valuable & I am grateful for that... Still learning...

Been watching "Avatar - The Last Airbender" serial...very relevant & enjoyable...the child in me is loving it!!❤️
Thank you & with love ❤️❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Kshitija said...

Thank you this post has helped me to restart the things
I have also started working on my covid challenge