Thursday, June 18, 2020

Me, My Guru – On Empty boat


Contd.......

Me, My Guru – On Empty boat

                                         Top 94 Way Of Zen Quotes & Sayings


And that’s how we kept ourselves busy with outside world. We thought we could find joy in the worldly things. And so we looked for toys to engage ourselves and for our happiness. These toys were materials sometimes like house, job and money and so on or people like spouse, kids or friends. Everything that we engaged ourselves with was just a toy for us. No doubt we got tired of one the moment we got it and had played with it for some time.

                                               26 Best Chuang Tzu images in 2020 | Chuang tzu, Taoism, Tao te ching

Oh, no I didn’t understand all this on my own. My Guru came back later and I gathered all this from her talk.

                                     Shunryu Suzuki Quotes (157 wallpapers) - Quotefancy                                        

She also added this “The monk could have asked any of the following questions to his Master.
460 Bruce Lee Quotes To Skyrocket Your Personal Growth
·        What is the purpose of these many years of meditation / sadhan if I couldn’t enjoy one simple boat ride?
·        Why did that empty boat come and hit me? If it hadn’t come I wouldn’t have lost my temper?
·        All my years of sadhan / meditation should have averted ‘this accident’ (of empty boat coming and hitting his boat) from happening. Why didn’t that happen?
·        You as a master should’ve known in advance that I would lose my peace if I go there. Why didn’t you stop me from going there?


330 Ego Quotes That Will Make You More Loving
But he didn’t. All the years of meditation had given him clarity enough to not ask such baseless and senseless questions anymore. There in lay the benefit of his sadhan. There in lay the result of years of sadhan. Situations came in his life only to point out to him that he hadn’t healed himself enough. His reaction was the proof of it. His state of mind stated his clarity of thought very loud and clear. His character shone through his response”


                                   Quotes About Zen. QuotesGram

I suppose this addressed everyone’s issue clearly today. Those who took it with a pinch of salt benefitted from it and those argued – well, one more chance to find a solution that was given on a platter was lost…..

Concluded.........

# empty boat, you are master of your destiny, destiny, karma, psychic impressions, soul journey



Have you taken the following understanding from this post :

We are the master of our destiny!

We attract our situations in life based on 'who' we are and not on what 'we wish' for!

By changing the way we look at things, relate with things, feel about things we change the way we send our energies into the world and thereby what we attract into our lives change for better or worse - depending in which direction you change!

Our outer world is the reflection of our inner world.

If we want 'cup of our desires' to be filled, we need to empty ourselves of all that stops it from getting filled. We can't fill our cup unless we empty it first!

Points to understand : 

Each season has something to offer. What you take out of it and how you apply it to your taste reflects your 'understanding capacity' and 'clarity of thought'.


If my 'understanding capacity' helps my 'clarity of thought' to see 'what I lack and how I am suffering' with every season and at every phase of life, trust me, that is 'NO UNDERSTANDING AND NO CLARITY OF THOUGHT'!

We don't even know that 'we don't know!' and there in lies our 'curse' and 'karma'.

Our anger clouds our 'clarity of thought' and understanding capacity. And we are busy justifying our anger, venting it out and aiding it all along.........

Think about it!

Life Tip :

This is the secret of Law of Universe and karma! 

Universe, Reiki and everything Divine works in favour of a person who is ready to empty his 'cup'. It creates 'conditions' conducive to empty one's cup the moment one takes decision to change from within! 

Be aware of it! Be grateful for it! 

At the same time, don't let these miracles get into your head. Take it and keep it in your heart. Enjoy it. Relish it. But don't be arrogant because of it! 

Like a mother who rocks the child in the cradle, the Universe will take care of you, your needs and supply you with things that are good for you and beneficial for you in the long run. It also will protect you from things, situations and people who are not good for your growth!

Hold on your faith and the faith will protect you!









2 comments:

V Sridhar said...

I loved the post on the "Empty boat" & and experienced a beautiful "wake up call"...
I was working on a Meditation where I needed to download some music & also missed out some lines that I wanted to record in the script... I was getting a little impatient & I was taking my daughter's help to correct it... it was taking sometime for her to correct it, when her friend called asking for some help... Suddenly I lost my cool & told Arthi not to worry about this & attend to her friend...
I was irritated & decided to redo the whole thing from the beginning & went back to my room... Suddenly I remembered the "The Empty Boat"!! Wow..that was an Aha moment!!... I realised the problem was my haste & getting the task done perfectly... I just sat down doing nothing for sometime.. healed my issue...felt at ease, forgave myself & laughed at how childish I can get!!🤪😀 In a short while Arthi came back & did the whole thing nicely!! I apologized, thanked & kissed her, expressing my gratitude...😘😘
Thank you & with love

Mona said...

Actually I read this comment yesterday and wondered what my empty boat was, I thought, nothing really and slept peacefully.
But I found my empty boat today, when my baby by mistake consumed slightly spoilt food. All hell broke loose. I was so stressed and angry that I wasn't able to control the situation. After a few minutes once I calmed down, I realized this was one of the empty boats. Lot of work needs to be done now.