Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Me, My Guru – On healing the uncertainty




Me, My Guru – On healing the uncertainty

Gratitude attracts waves of miracles. ๐Ÿฆ‹ - Quotes To Inspire | Facebook

“Guruji, how come nothing in my life is smooth inspite of doing Reiki so regularly?” asked Swathi.

37 Best Quotes About Life With Beautiful Images - LittleNivi.Com

Few of us nodded our heads in unison. Yes, we too felt that way from time to time. We felt all our meditations, pooja, rituals and healings were a waste of time and energy as life didn’t go as planned. Those were the times we sought her company. I can’t say exactly the reason but we – well, most of us stuck to healing thanks to her explanation. But yet, this doubt never actually left us for good a little turbulence and we were shaken out of our faith. Was our faith so weak or does that mean that inspite of faith we were not given ‘secure life’?



35 Best Life Quotes That'll Motivate You - Great Sayings About Life“An atheist came to Krishna and said “Look Krishna, look at your plight. A tiny virus which is not even visible has shut down all your temples. How do you call yourself a God?” Krishna smiled and replied “Look closely! I’ve turned every home into a temple!” our Guru paused having replied so!

We clapped gleefully! We didn’t do this ever and yet it was so spontaneous today! We had experienced effect of mass healings during this covid times and it was true. We did feel sanctity of temple at our homes and were at peace most part of that healing period.



21 Insightful Quotes About Embracing Change | SUCCESSShe had a visitor and we were left with ourselves for some time. One of us said “That retort of Krishna is great! No doubt, HE is God! Only our Krishna can give such an answer! I wonder how Swathi’s question would be answered now!”

Few of us agreed.

Rahul laughed and replied “That Krishna’s reply was the answer for Swathi’s question!”   

Contd..........

# faith, surrender, expectations, life and its challenges,



Food for thought : 

What are the benefits that you received because of this covid?
What are the 'wishes' that came true because of this covid?



5 comments:

Kshitija said...

Benefits that I received because of COVID
I always wanted to work from home so it has fulfilled that wish for me .
Cooking various dishes like a professional this wish has also been fulfilled
Long vacation at home
Doing sadhan especially light circle
Many miracles happened in my life during this time

V Sridhar said...

Covid has been a life changer in many respects... While it is sad to see people loosing lives, livelihoods & countries struggling to cope & come to terms with it, we have to face it's reality & be aware of its danger... I am sure we will see the light soon & we will be that much wiser as a human race...
From my own individual perspective - it has made me more disciplined & realistic... I have been able to devote more time in sadhan & healing & that has been very beneficial from a physical, mental & spiritual point of view... Taken & given help wherever I have been able to... It's been a time of Meditation, Satsang (one of them being reading this blog & interacting), reflection, introspection, action & growth too...
Wishes that have been fulfilled - I have been able to connect to old beautiful friends...I have been able to connect with my daughters & other family members too very well, celebrated their success & shared their falls & slips...
Thank you & with love❤️๐Ÿ™

Aarthi said...

Hello mamm.last guru Poonam i met u mam,its one year ( this sunday), one year our journey lo i culd see many changes.im happy ,peaceful.
Im blessed with food & shelter.( thank you universe)
Learnt many things,...always ur words(heal,sadana,lazy ones,meditate) boost me up.
my chatter with you is (on on on).
Unexpected situations,tension times ,whenever i was worried,i culd find answers in bolg.....life is simple v make it complicated ( some lines ala gurtundi potayii).

Covid.time
Helped me to get close to my parents& family,spent more time with them after two years.
Our healing session ( super,awesome) ,energy,the feeling to someone very close,mother earth healing ,reading our friends experience,i like& love to do.

Covid had left some bitter experience too,some small hospital r totally shutdown..
If its normal viral fever vuna...if v have done covid.test then only hospital allowed us....(covid.negative report) r must.

Last year NOV v purchased little land& house just beside mom house,,,but due to heavy loss( and shut down time) v have tosell away...v planned a lot to stay beside mom house this oct gurhaparveshm cheyalii anukunamuuu....
First it was very hard for me to digest this news....but tat day blog lo msg ( v r alive celebrate it),nothing can b planned,and on PIZAAA( JUN 30 2009) POSTs helped me to b clam,trust universe,wait and see.
I just wish everything shld go well& for your betterment.
post on rajput... Was too good,beautiful msg.

Hope to learn more,expect less,heal myself more,i learn to respect his will.
I hope myself to have more clarity of thought & work for good.

Thank you reiki,guru Ji,thank you mamm.

Aarthi said...

Covid time ,lockdown time lo,i got chance to grow plants,microgreens,(dhaniya,soyii,pudina,) i tried somp& jeera tooo,shankupuvull,voma,chikuduu,chala bagavachayiii mam.

Early overweight tou & laziness i culd go.upstairs ,but now easily i can manage.

I spoke to one of our reiki friend....his experience r too good,left happy for him.
Im sorry sir culdnt control ,sharing one of his experience ( with permission) sir reduced 8 KGS ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š.

Supriya said...

Benefits received/wishes fulfilled during Covid 19:
1. For the first time I was able to participate in group healing for a prolonged period of time and each day was magical.
2. During this period I was able to do something for Mother Earth and the community.
3. I learned that I can work from home with complete dedication. I used to fear that I will be distracted and not be able to draw a line between personal and professional responsibilities. That fear is gone.
4. I saved time and energy spent on traveling and could use it to try out some dishes that I wanted to since long.
5. I was able to go back and read the email conversations between me and ma’am and have started documenting all the lessons.
6. Also, I have been able to go back to the day 1 of this blog and re read the posts. I feel the way I understand it has changed and I am also making notes of these lessons too.

These are some of the many wishes granted and benefits I have received during this period.

Thank you Reiki! Thank you Guruji!