Monday, May 8, 2017

on Knowing self - Me, My Guru

On knowing self - Me, My Guru


Contd.....

My family’s call for lunch! I opened my eyes. Did I not just start to clean my desk? I looked at the watch. It was well past 1pm. I put back all those papers from where I took them. After lunch I had to have my afternoon siesta. On holidays if I was at home, well it was mandatory. So I was done for the day here! My family would make fun of me for being expert in not doing anything worth the name inspite of my ‘whole day’s plan’. This happened almost everytime. But then, how could I make them see what I had gained. I didn’t and couldn’t clear the clutter on my writing desk but my day wasn’t wasted. Infact it was more than useful, productive and well spent than they could understand I had expected. Yes, things didn’t go the way I had envisaged. But it went much better. ‘Whatever happens, happens for good’ was true here 100%. I had uncluttered my mental space. I found a path to walk, a technique which was easy and user-friendly by way of application. I mean, I could use it as I went along with my routine. I didn’t have to take time to practise. My ‘Karma bhoomi’ itself became a ‘Dhyaana bhoomi’. I could get – no be free through my work as I had to apply it during my work!!!

I smiled and thanked her for ‘making our journey’ so effortless and easy. And I got up to eat as I was very hungry – both for food and to put my knowledge into practise.......




Concluded...............


No comments: