Monday, May 22, 2017

Ask and it shall be given - Me, My Guru



Contd............

Ask and it shall be given - Me, My Guru


“No. I don’t think he means ‘exactly’ like that. It’s something like my wish is ‘I want to be married’ and then I enter into multiple new relationships because of my marriage and few of which would be hurtful. So that way, I got these ‘relatives’ thanks to my ‘desire’ or ‘intent’prayer’ and I suffer because of my prayer being listened to”.
“Marriage will only get problems – whether we pray for it or not....”

Everyone laughed making more jokes on it.

“It’s not about marriage. It is just an example. Take it as ‘I want a promotion’ and then added responsibility, extended working hours, family being angry because of that etc. Your health suffering because of extra stress etc...”

“That way we’ll end up not asking or desiring anything because as per your explanation every desire will give only pain in our lives”.

“No. Not just pain! I meant because reason of your pleasure is also the cause of your pain. Only that which gives you pleasure has the capacity to give you pain. Remember our Guru stating it so often. So I said that!”

“Then what can we desire for?”

“Anything and everything just not put the burden of your happiness on its happening and on it”


“mmm, you’ve lost us....”

No comments: