Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Reiki healing and its effect on our lives - Me, My Guru



Reiki healing and its effect on our lives - Me, My Guru


Contd.....

It was simple yet was profound. I still didn’t know who had written it. I asked others in the class. No one owned it. Then Rahul said “Yesterday’s class had some introspection exercises. Maybe it belonged to someone from that class. Leave it near Guruji’s seat”.

I nodded my head and wanted to. But who would come for this sheet of paper? Where would our Guruji go around asking people as to whose it was? Wouldn’t it be an extra burden on her? With all these thoughts, I pocketed it. By then all in the class had read it. Few of them seconded what was written and gave their own stories to back it and others applied it to parts and parcels in their lives.



I kept those papers. I had left behind few of my long standing relationship behind and at times felt as if I was being very selfish or more lonely person. But now, I saw the entire scene differently. Those whom I left were those who were mean and abusive all through to me. I was the only one contributing positive things in those relationships. They were takers and over and above were blatantly insulting me and envious of me. Yes sadhan did give me clarity in letting go off relationships that were
parasitical in nature. They never for once tried to patch up or make an effort to talk about what went wrong. Infact, they never felt they were wrong in any way in the first place. When I didn’t mean anything in their life, it’s senseless to hold on to such relationships. Its better to be standing alone than be with a person who doesn’t stand by you, believe in you or your dreams, is ever ready to put you down and only using you for his benefit.


Contd.......

3 comments:

Madhumita said...

I had exactly the same experience after second degree. All the parasites vanished in thin air in no time. Years later when you look back, you realise how much you have gained by losing such relationships.

REVATHI said...

well said...khona bhi paana hai....unko khokhe khud ko paayaa....

Aarthi said...

Wooo,awesome Thank you reiki & Guru Ji, mamma i really liked ur reply for madumita

KHONA BI PAANA HAI...UNKOKHE KHUD KO PAYAA.