Thursday, May 11, 2017

Reiki healing and its effect on our lives - Me, My Guru



Contd.......


Reiki healing and its effect on our lives - Me, My Guru


I had let go off the person but not the relationship. I saw that clearly today that’s why when people question me about those relationships I defend my actions and feel bad about it. Why should I defend myself? It hurt to be with such persons and I realized ‘my love for self’ and hence let go off them. Yes. That’s it from today. I wouldn’t explain why I did what I did. They didn’t and don’t answer as to why they never tried to better our relationships. If I had or our relationship had meant anything to them, was it not their responsible too to make an effort to salvage it? They didn’t. And it
says it all! Till date I was carrying the guilt of broken relationship but now I am letting go off that too! Now I’ve moved on in real sense! No more mean people in my life. No need for abusive relationship in my life. If I don’t get someone who would respect me, then I would rather be alone with head held high than be with tens of them always cribbing, envious and manipulating in my life.

I saw the whole picture clearly today!


God bless the soul who wrote her ‘journey’ and God bless our Guru for conducting such classes where people found their inner voice and a place to express themselves openly without having a fear of being judged for being themselves.

She was giving – always! It was just us who validated it or realized it few times. Other times our ego and ignorance clouded our judgement.

I felt lot lighter today!

I didn’t feel lonely any more. I had befriended solitude. And yes I
had more time to do things that gave me joy than have to spend with those who gave out only negativity. Yes, I am happy with my life. I am glad things worked out this way. Even I couldn’t have planned it so well for myself. But my sadhan forced Reiki to shape my life so and God am I glad!!!



Concluded....

1 comment:

Mona said...

I think this holds good not just for people but also for jobs, places, things, interests. If they're not good for you, it's best you let go without explaining the reason to others. :-)