Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Ask and it shall be given - Me, My Guru



Contd.......


Ask and it shall be given - Me, My Guru

“You are killing the joy of marriage or job or any desire that we have. Yo mean to say that we have to ever be in pain and suffering?”

“That’s your choice! I, Rahul, Aziz are happy inspite of being married and our challenging jobs. Not because our spouses are ‘perfect’ or our jobs are very easy. No. But because, we didn’t expect them to be ‘perfect’ in the first place. Like-wise, we’ll end up having relatives from in-laws side just as crazy, diverse and specimens as in our family. Just as we deal or have been dealing with our relatives since birth, we’ve learnt to deal with these new set of relatives too! Some (especially those who are closest) we’ve done emotional healing and mended our relationships too. Few others we’ve developed indifferent attitude – especially those whom we meet once in a while types and move on. And we do reiki regularly to give us clarity as to how to deal with different people differently. Because at the end of the day, the same ‘Narayan’ is in him as much as ‘He’ is in me. We remember that more often when dealing with others”.

“True, true, we say “Lord, why are you trying to push me into Maya by behaving in such mean way” and then we are at peace”.

Even I found it so profound. These were my friends. I didn’t know that they were dealing in such a manner. Yes, this was what was told to all of us in the class. But, we listened, complemented on it and forgot about it. But these noble souls were putting it into action.  No doubt, many times I felt they have journeyed far beyond my point. I envied them for it. But what they did was something which even I could’ve done but choose to ignore. And yet I directed my envy onto them. Was that fair? But since when was ‘fair game’ part of our emotions and their related ‘logic’?

“People’ll be difficult in life in every walk of life until we learn to win them over with love. When Jesus, Krishna, Gandhi and Vivekananda have people talking nonsense about them, plotting against them, hating them and even killing them, you and I are nothing”.

contd....

No comments: