Saturday, May 27, 2017

Ask and it shall be given - Me, My Guru



Contd....


Ask and it shall be given - Me, My Guru


Wow! That was something. It was not something new but still it sounded new to me – may be because I’ve just heard about it and never applied it. I had my ‘but’s’ to evade practising healing them. Well, who was to blame for that? Who lost on precious time? And my friends went past me – only by virtue of their sadhan and applying all that our Guru said. What’s the purpose of asking questions if we want answers as per
our desire? We want to hear and read what we want to hear. We don’t listen to what she has to say. That’s why even our questions are answers. We end up demanding her to answer our questions. Is it our stupidity or are we so adamant not to hear what is told? Or is it that our pain gives us the ‘joy’ of suffering which we are never ready to trade against anything else – not even ‘peace of mind’?

“Still not clear?” asked Rahul. Few of them said ‘yes’.


‘We having desire is not a problem. But when we condition our expectations to our desire and say ‘only if it happens this way I’ll be happy’ is the cause of our pain and suffering.  And then he went to explain various expectations and conditions that we lay with marriage – for us ti was boringly repetitive. Only one thing can be capsule of all this explanation “Basis of expectations and conditions is the reason for pain and not person or the desire. We need to change our attitude to be happy. Otherwise, with
whomsoever we are, we are going to be ‘only sad and crying’ not because of situations, but because of who we are. Happiness is not the by-product of any situation. It is the state of being and that meant ‘going within’ and changing our ‘software’ of thoughts. Only and only this would ensure happiness in our lives and nothing else! Till then, we’ll have problems always and remain as ‘problem’ for others in our life!

That’s for sure! So, need to change for our own sweet sake.......no alternative way there..........


1 comment:

Supriya said...

We read what we want to, the way we want to and interpret things depending on our clarity.

Every time I re-read your posts, I find a different meaning, and have a different understanding. Perhaps, it is because of the amount of healing I undergo in between.

When I look at the date stamp, I can tell how I would have received this post back then. Today, it feels like it has a different impact on me. I will try to follow this post with the new understanding.

Thank you!
Supriya